Letters of the readers
· Dmitri Bayanov: The fear of changes in paradigm is the main reason for scientific community to block researches of living hominids
· Erik Knatterud, Norway, sent us observation of a red glow from sasquatch eyes
· Erik Knatterud, Norway, sent us observation that bears are able to whistle, important for field researchers
· Useful suggestions from Ron Morehead to hominoid field researchers Ron Morehead recorded shouts of a sasquatch (new information is added)
· Michael Trachtengerts about strange tracks: "Whose tracks mountaineers met in Mongolian Altay?"
· Vadim Makarov writes "About intelligence, language and thinking among animals and relict hominoids", translated extract from Russian
· The last appeal of antidarwinists found by D.Bayanov
About photo-joke of a "hominoid" from Ural, Russia
Author of the photo-joke tells us how it was made
· Responses to article "A new medium-sized monkey species is found in Africa"
· Letters by Ilya Treyger on Shipton footprint.
· Letter by Olivier Decobert on Shipton footprint.
· Letter by John Green on Shipton footprint.
· Letter by field criptozoologist Hewie Dalrymple
· Field modelling experiment by Michael Frazee shows how difficult to obtain a comprehensive photo of the hominoid in the nature.
· The information received by B.F.Porshnev a few decades ago is interesting now also.
·I've received from cryptozoologist Paul Cropper who lives in Sydney, Australia, an interesting information about aggressive yeti.
From letter exchange with Richard Noll (BFRO - Bigfoot Field Research Organization, www.BFRO.net).
·Michael Kirokosyan from city Astrakhan, hominoid investigator and author of the book "Search of mysterious cryptids", wrote a letter to alamas.ru on article Unknown Primate of Himalayas.